The Missouri School Age Community Coalition is a not-for-profit organization for afterschool providers in the state of Missouri working to unify and support afterschool care professionals. We work to provide quality professional development training, networking opportunities, and avenues for members to get involved at the state-level by joining our active committees and making the world of afterschool better known and valued by our state. By supporting afterschool professionals, we are able to have a positive impact on the great afterschool programs in our state.
2013 Professional Development InstituteNovember 7-10, 2013
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Check out our Membership page to learn more about becoming a member. Enjoy the many benefits that come along with membership including:
- Reduced conference rates for state & national conferences
- Dual memberships in MOSAC2 and NAA
- Networking opportunities
- MOSAC2 membership card
- Scholarships to attend MOSAC2's annual Professional Development Institute
- Annual awards recognizing excellence in afterschool
- Professional development opportunities at the state and regional levles
- Quarterly MOSAIC newsletter